Full Time, Permanent
**Strictly no agencies**
To develop high quality software functionality for our world class leading online CRM and pricing software product.
Due to growth of our cloud-based business software products, Clarity Software is looking to hire a new front-end developer using React and Redux, with a great attitude and excellent experience in building commercial applications.
Clarity Software offers a suite of business products used by 1,000’s of SMEs every day. Our software helps customers manage contacts, CRM, quotations, complex job pricing, stock, production, deliveries, invoices, reporting and much more.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a new team responsible for the product’s UI within a company who is passionate about continual improvement and world-class development. This team will have the potential to use world-class development practices together with modern DevOps and software architecture techniques, with fast iteration and feedback at its heart, which you can help to shape.
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy working in a passionate team environment and want to help build world-class products you can take pride in, we’d like to hear from you.
- Employer pension scheme – 2% paid by the company when you contribute 3%
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- An extra day’s holiday on your birthday!
- Life enrichment/gym membership up to £30 per month
- Employee assistance programme
- Generous staff training scheme
- Payday pizza
- Free fruit
- Perkbox subscription
- Work in a stylish office with a fully-furnished kitchen!
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- Build new and support existing features in an existing React/Redux application front-end
- Work closely with the back-end team to support the product features
- Write and maintain unit tests to support the application
- Support QA engineers in building automated test frameworks around the application
- Leverage the latest software and hardware technologies
- Investigate and solve problems in a live environment
- Work to a planned roadmap incorporating leading innovations and designs
- Collaborate closely within a team of engineers
- An opportunity to build new React web applications in the future
- Proven experience working with React JS and Redux using ES2015
- Test-driven mindset and a working knowledge of unit tests
- Working knowledge of Node and WebPack
- Natural talent and creative flair for user interface design
- High attention to detail
- Positive and flexible attitude with the ability to efficiently manage your time
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working in a team towards deadlines
- A keen interest and awareness of emerging industry trends and practices
- Experience with business process software e.g. CRM / MIS / MRP / ERP
- Experience of an Agile development process
- Experience with mobile development/frameworks, e.g. Xamarin or React Native
- Experience with Sketch
- Experience with build tools, such as Jenkins and Ant
- Experience with Git and Pull Requests
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with CSS pre-processors, such as LESS or SASS
- NIX experience
- Any other dev-ops experience
If we like the look of your CV, we may ask you to complete a writing challenge. We regret that we may not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
Interested? Please send your CV to Emma Harding at firstname.lastname@example.org