Full Time, Permanent
Solihull, West Midlands
Talented software developer required to research and build software experiences and interactive prototypes using cutting-edge technologies.
Touch Systems Ltd has a history of innovation and providing world-class solutions for the manufacturing industry. We understand in order to remain a leader in our markets we must look forward and embrace new ideas and emerging technologies.
We have a dedicated Innovation department focusing on the creation of next generation products and functionality. There are currently massive opportunities to collect data and complete tasks using technologies such as artificial intelligence and augmented reality which are of great interest to our prestigious customers which include Bentley, Jaguar Land Rover and Aston Martin.
We are seeking a passionate and creative developer to build interactive prototypes very rapidly for a range of devices including desktop, mobile and wearable technology. A wide range of UI/UX skills is essential including Unity and C#; with also the motivation to research and learn new languages and frameworks whenever appropriate.
This is an incredibly rare and exciting opportunity to be highly creative, expand your skills quickly, and work with cutting-edge hardware on amazing projects.
- Build interactive prototypes for business software (data collection, integration & reporting)
- Create for desktop, mobile and wearable devices eg. smart glasses
- Research and build using new hardware and software technologies & frameworks
- Work very rapidly and share progress with stakeholders regularly
- Unity (2D/3D Engine), C#, JS, SQL
- Talent for building UX (wow factor essential)
- Passionate, self-motivated
- Commercially minded – “done is better than perfect”
- Minimum 3 years building software applications, websites or apps
- Fast Learner
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working to deadlines
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry eg. ERP/MIS
- Mobile App or Games development experience
- CAD/3D Modelling experience, C++/OpenGL
- Experience with wearable technology eg. Smart watches, AR/VR headsets
- Experience of an Agile development process
Interested? Please send your CV to Emma Harding at email@example.com