Full Time, Permanent
Solihull, West Midlands
Clarity Software is a rapidly growing company. Because of our exciting expansion plans we require an experienced, energetic, confident, organised, determined and target-driven (yes, we’re quite demanding!) Telesales Professional.
Based at our offices in Solihull, the Telesales role involves daily phone calls – to encourage prospective customers to book a demonstration of Clarity Software – email follow-ups, diary and data management. You will have a great telephone manner and you will be well-versed in persuasive sales techniques – comfortably explaining the extensive benefits of Clarity Software. Engaging with people at all levels will be second nature to you and you will already have developed a thick skin when it comes to rejections – after all, every ‘no’ is just paving the way to the next ‘yes’!
Clarity is quite a complex product which is always changing. While you will be given full training on the system, you will need to be proactive in constantly improving your knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic company with a vibrant, sociable office environment and the ability to earn excellent uncapped commission.
- Make 100+ calls a day
- Book meetings for the new-business sales team
- Look after the sales team’s diary management
- Update and maintain internal CRM systems and calendars
- Develop good relationships with senior decision makers in prospective companies through outbound calling and email
- Good data will be available but at times you’ll need to generate and develop leads by researching information for creating new business opportunities
- Achieve personal and team targets
- Proven track record as a successful telesales professional
- Excellent communicator with great tone and telephone manner
- Previous experience of managing diaries and territory planning
- Passion to succeed with a strong desire to hit targets and earn commission
- Organised, hard-working and resilient
- Experience in the software industry
Interested? Please send your CV to Emma Harding at email@example.com