Digital Content Writer
Full Time, Permanent
Touch Systems is looking for a switched on, proactive, experienced digital content writer – with technical knowledge of SEO – to work across our three software products: Clarity Pro, Clarity Go and FLAGS Software.
The content required will range from instructional how-to guides and articles about new software developments, to inspirational thought-leadership pieces and regular newsletters.
The content you create will have three key aims: to inform and educate our prospects and customers, to increase our leads through brand awareness and improving our search ranking on Google – and to cement our position as experts in our fields.
You’ll need to develop a very deep understanding of each piece of software and become an expert on our target audiences. How they work, how they think, the issues they face, the topics that excite them and what their day-to-day life looks like. Then apply this knowledge to content ideas and SEO improvements – working closely with the rest of the marketing team to ensure a cohesive message.
Touch Systems is a great place to work, with plenty of social events throughout the year, as well as a dynamic and supportive working environment.
- To contribute to increasing our good-quality leads by creating and tracking online content
- To continuously improve our search engine rankings
- To be an expert on our three types of software and audiences
- To come up with fresh, genuinely interesting topic, campaign and channel ideas
- To write long-copy: articles, how-to guide, case studies, white papers, blog posts, video scripts and press releases
- To write short-copy: social media posts, magazine articles and marketing emails
- To extract, understand and react to performance analytics
- Proven experience in marketing copywriting (examples required)
- Technical SEO knowledge
- Knowledge of best-practice marketing writing techniques
- The ability to write for a range of objectives
- The ability to take constructive criticism and make amends
- A can-do attitude and the ability to use initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Both technically and creatively minded
- Ability to grasp complex ideas quickly and turn them into accessible language and examples
- Ability to write quickly, prioritise and hit deadlines
- PPC advertising
- Conceptual campaign ideation
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Agency experience
If we like the look of your CV, we may ask you to complete a writing challenge. We regret that we may not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applications.
Interested? Please send your CV to Emma Harding at firstname.lastname@example.org