Application Support Analyst
Full Time, Permanent
Solihull, West Midlands
£25k – £27K
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Application Support Analyst to provide technical support to our raft of high-profile clients, including Jaguar Land Rover, Aston Martin and Bentley.
As a key part of our FLAGS Software team, you’ll be responsible for maintaining excellent customer relationships, problem-solving any issues and testing solutions before implementation.
So what is FLAGS? FLAGS Software is quite simply the most advanced quality management system available to manufacturers today. Stationed at various points along the build line and off-track testing area, FLAGS allows quality inspectors to record the results of inspections quickly and accurately. The ramifications of this are huge. Plant managers can see real-time data, locate individual products instantly, identify any emerging issues, increase the efficiency of their processes and significantly reduce takt times and rework costs.
At Touch Systems, your career progression is as important to us as it is to you. There are plenty of opportunities to enhance your existing skills as well as acquire new ones. You’ll be working alongside innovative and forward-thinking developers and a whole company of individuals passionate about the future of technology.
- First & Second line application support
- Incident handling
- Customer handling
- Working to SLAs
- Testing and release of fixes aligned to incidents.
- Assist with project implementations
- Product training
- Become part of our on-call team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to discuss technical information with non-technical people
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Exceptional IT and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to adhere to processes
- At least 1 year IT/software support experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems/processes
- Customer service training
Interested? Please send your CV to Emma Harding at email@example.com